Law Offices of Catherine Cardozo, LLC
Call us today!
More Than Just
A Family Lawyer

April 2019 Archives

What steps can you take to prevent international child abduction?

When you have a child with someone who comes from another nation and the relationship between you comes to an end, you may have concerns about this person potentially trying to relocate back to his or her home country with your child. Relocating when you have a child with someone else is typically not as easy as it may sound, and in some cases, this can lead parents to simply take a child out of the country without the permission of the other parent.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Info

Law Offices of Catherine Cardozo, LLC
1147 Easton Rd.
Abington, PA 19001

Toll Free: 866-779-6227
Phone: 610-298-1081
Fax: 215-572-1700
Map & Directions